Monday, April 5, 2010

Halloween 2009

I really love Halloween. I've always loved candy and the fact that I have little kids that I can dress up however I want.............well, that makes it even better. So this year I wanted to go all out and get the whole family to dress up together. I decided we could all be The Wizard of Oz. Josh was quite hesitate and never really agreed to participate. By the time I focused on Halloween Costumes, I was running out of time and had to delegate them out. Josh put Damon's together, I had Joels from a previous year with Damon, and Granny helped me out with Olivia's.....well she really made the whole dress. (Thank you!!!) When it got down to it, Josh got his wish of non-participation because I didn't have time to get myself turned into the Wicked Witch, which meant I didn't have a leg to stand in wanting Josh to be the Scarecrow. So we were almost the entire cast of the Wizard of Oz.

Damon was the Tin Man, Joel was the Lion, and Olivia was Dorothy.

After we hit all the "family" stops we figured the kids had enough candy and so that was the end of the Halloween 2009.

1 comment:

claire said...

Damon has to have the BLUE pumpkin I see....