Friday, November 21, 2008

Classic Damon

I get to hear the thoughts of Damon. So here are a few....

While saying a prayer for dinner............."Help me to get my (pilots) license and fly F-22's and become a jet ace. Help me to go to Toys R Us in the morning time with Uncle Jake and dad so I can show Uncle Jake all the toys I want for my birthday."

Eventually we reminded him that he needed to bless the food. That was the main purpose of the prayer. Dad's getting his Pilots License, so why not Damon too? No big deal. Just want to fly a jet and kill at least 5 enemy jets. Got to kill 5 to be an ace. Of course the most important thing is to take everyone to the store so they can see exactley what you want for your 4th birthday. At least this kid knows what he wants to do.....fly and get toys. Plus these were not one time only requests. These are usually mentioned during every prayer Damon gives. I love this kid!

1 comment:

jakenapril said...

yes, very hilarious. i love kid prayers because they are so serious when they say them and can't understand why you think it's the funniest thing ever! gotta love damon...can't wait for joel's prayers...