Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aunt Lolly

We had a nice visit from my sister Lauren for about a week. The kids liked having Aunt Lolly around because she read airplane books to Damon (he wouldn't allow any other type of book)), she snuggled Joel after he had a collision with Damon's head during thier game of Duck-Duck-Goose, and Olivia, well she just loved having more attention from an adoring fan! What can I say, we all love Aunt Lolly. She even made dinner for us one night!
Josh was SuperDad multiple nights and days so I could spend some kidless time with my sister. We had some delicious food thanks to Lauren and my mom on Saturday night and Sunday morning & afternoon (I'm not a chef, but I'm great at the dishes so that was my contribution to the meals we had). Luckily Lauren is easy going so we didn't have a crazy schdule of stuff to do and places to go, it was just a nice relaxing week of hanging out, shopping, and eating. I couldn't ask for too much more. Thanks for visiting Lolly!!!

No comments: