Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Tea Party?!?!?"


The other night I went to check on the boys before I went to sleep.

This is what I found.........

Joel was out in the hallway asleep. Damon preferred the floor rather than a bed. All airplanes parked underneath the bed or around the lamp. All Lightning McQueens, The King, and other friends were placed in their perfect "Damon order" around the lamp that he removed from the dresser and plugged in at a more convenient location. Olivia's bear even received a large F-22 sticker plastered right on it's tummy.

The next morning I asked Damon what was going on in his room. Why were there so many toys lined up underneath the lamp and why was he sleeping on the floor. He said he was having was a "tea party" with all of his friends.

Well I guess that makes sense (even though there was no tea involved). I think it was more of a sleep over, since usually all of the toys stay in the toy room and not in the bedroom.

I was use to seeing this when I would check on the boys:

So he just added a few more toys to the mix this time.

1 comment:

jakenapril said...

I've always wondered what goes on at night...and it looks like you stumbled upon the truth before I did. Hi-larry-ous as always.