Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

We ventured down to the pumpkin patch last Monday.  Joel and Olivia were tired so getting them to be happy about picking out pumpkins wasn't really going well.  Plus everytime Joel picked up a pumkin it had those prickly things on the stem, so he just got mad.  It seems that everytime I want to get pictures of my kids, they never want to cooperate.  After Josh gave them all rides in the wheelbarrow and acted silly with them, they cheered up.  
(Olivia was the happiest after she saw the lambs, goats, and chickens).  

(Joel was super happy climbing on top of the hay bales).  

We got some good pumpkins and the kids ended up having a good time.  I got some pictures and lots of pumpkins so I was happy. 

   

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww, I can't wait to see you guys!!

jakenapril said...

Oh, what fun! And hooray for pictures of the blogger mom, Molly! You look great. Can't wait to see you all!