Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Self Serve Breakfast

The other morning I could hear my two little mischief makers down in the kitchen.  When Joel and Olivia are together....it usually ends in some sort of mess.  I didn't hear the fridge alarm beeping, so I knew they weren't there.  I did hear the sound of glass being knocked together so I hurried downstairs before whatever glass thing it was ended up in pieces on my kitchen floor.  When I got downstairs I found this.

Nothing broken, no giant mess, just Olivia and Joel on the counter top helping themselves to a breakfast of Nilla Wafers.  They even got out some trays to put their food on.  The breakfast cereal is in a cupboard too high for them to reach so I guess they figured the Nilla Wafers in a cupboard they could reach would work just fine.  These two kiddos are funny!

No comments: